Bureau of Office
> Bureau of Office
Bureau of Office
Planning&Coordination Office · Support Offices
Spokesperson : Responsible for planning, discussing and supporting public promotion plans on major policy issues; management of various information and status related to culture and tour policies; confirmation of press release and support for press coverage; managing the monitoring system for the broadcasting of policies; operating and analyzing customer management service policy; managing public press release for the internal bureau of operation and briefing support; operation of electronic briefing and support; selection and managing of online spokesperson and comprehensive management; verification and evaluation of other social media policy communication.
Inspector General : Responsible for inspection of the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism and affiliated organizations; audit of affiliated public offices, processing of audit results on the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism and its affiliated organizations done by other outside organizations; processing of the works related to the Ministry administration; evaluation and processing of petition and violations; maintaining of audit process confidentiality and analysis of reasons for violations; operation of the code of conduct for government employees within the bureau and corruption prevention policies; reporting and evaluation of the Ministry employees’ asset reports and verification of military duty and handling of the Minister’s instructions on audit and inspection process.
Personnel Affairs Division : Responsible for hiring, promotion and transfer of employees; training/education and development of talents; innovation in awards system and human resources management and establishment and maintenance of the system of human resources management.
Operational Assistance Division : Security administration; management of official documents; classification/care/restriction of documents; civil complaints and counseling; management of general and administrative records; purchase and delivery of supplies; management of government assets and goods; management/accounting/settlement of funds; preservation/management/protection of government offices and other tasks not subject to the responsibility of the bureau and bureau managers.
- Planning&Coordination Office : Planning/Summary/Adjustment of various policies and administrative plans; overseeing and support for administrative innovation plans; management of organization and headcount; planning and evaluation of the budget; operation and closing of budget; planning and evaluation of policies; overseeing/adjustment of collaborative works with the national assembly and political parties; planning and execution of the basic and execution plans of culture and information system; creation and management of the administrative information system and information network system; summary and revision of statistical works and implementation of in-house statistical quality inspection and works related to the national security emergency situation.
- Audit & Inspection Officer
- Personnel Affairs Division
- Operational Assistance Division
Policy Planning General
- Planning & Administrative Management Officer
- Finance Affairs Officer
- Regulation Reform & Legal Affairs Officer
- Information Technology & Statistics Officer
Emergency Security Planning General
- Responsible for overseeing religious administration tasks and support collaborative activities across various religions to contribute to harmony among various religious communities by supporting development of religious and cultural content and creation of cultural spaces in religious facilities.
Religious Affairs General
- The 1st Religious Affairs officer
- The 2nd Religious Affair Officer
Cultural Content Industry Office
- Responsible for creating infrastructure facilities for various areas in film, video products, animation, characters, game products, game industry, music, cartoon, pop culture and art; fashion and entertainment; development of expert talents; creation of high value added products; expansion of overseas export of Korean culture; planning and execution of general plans for copyright policy; promotion of the copyright industry; protection of copyrights and enhancement of national competitiveness in other industries.
Content Policy General
- Cultural Industry Policy Division
- Film & Video Content Industry Division
- Game Content Industry Division
- Popular Culture Industry Division
Copyright Policy General
- Copyright Policy Division
- Copyright Industry Division
- Copyright Protection Division
- Establishing a basic direction for Korean culture and leisure policy; operating the national leisure program; planning and execution of language policy and general plans for promoting Korean language-related programs; expansion and promotion of Korean language values; promotion of local residents’ cultural welfare and cultural appreciation; development and utilization of local cultural resources; globalization of Korean culture and international cultural exchange and etc.
- Culture & Leisure Policy Division
- Korean Language Policy Division
- Regional & National Culture Division
- International Culture Division
- Supporting creative activities of Korean culture and art and creation of art promotion policies to develop the citizen’s rights to enjoy the arts; expansion of performance art and traditional art and increased support for creative activities; creating and supporting human-centered cultural spaces and environments and creation and execution of cultural and art education policies.
- Arts Policy Division
- Performing Arts & Traditional Arts Division
- Design & Spatial Culture Division
- Culture & Arts Education Division
- Creating a basic direction for the Korean tourism policy; increase Korean tourism opportunities for the general public; expansion and enhanced operation of the tourism infrastructure such as tourism location and accommodation; tourism promotion for foreign tourists; development of tourism products from tourism resources; development and preservation of sustainable tourism resources; development of a tourism-leisure type corporate metropolis and promotion of island tours and other businesses that increase the welfare of the citizens.
- Tourism Policy Division
- Tourism Industry Division
- International Tourism Division
Tourism and Leisure Planning General
- Tourism & Leisure Development Division
- Green Tourism Division
- Saemangeum Development Division
Planning Group for Library and Museum Policy
- Responsible for creating a basic direction and general planning/revision of the Korean library and museum policy and support for growth and development of local libraries and museums with the aim of enhancing national knowledge competitiveness and the citizens’ rights to cultural welfare in the era of knowledge and information-based society.
- Library Policy Division
- Library Promotion Team
- Museum Policy Division
Public Communication Office
- Responsible for general planning of government promotion, opinion survey of people and its interpretation; collection and analysis of news in Korea and other countries; support for government press release briefing; support for government event reporting and broadcasting; promotion of government works; planning and development of government promotion contents; filming and preservation of government works; promotion of government policies and events; operation of government information portal management system and integrated government mail; and online promotion of major government policies.
PR Policy Bureau
- PR Policy Division
- Policies & Public Opinions Division
- Analysisl Division
- PR & Cooperation Division
PR Content Planning Office
- PR Content Division
- Public Relations Division
- Policy News Portal Division
- Online Communication Division
- Responsible for the planning and execution of mid to long-term growth in sports; development of professional sports through development and support of national sports players; support for the growth of life sports/leisure sports/sports industry and affiliated organizations; growth of international sports education; promotion and globalization of Taekwondo; creating a sports environment for people with disabilities and improvement in the support system.
- Sports Policy Division
- Sports Promotion Division
- International Sports Division
- Persons with Disabilities Sports Division
- Responsible for planning and execution of a general plan for developing cultural media such as publication of periodical magazines, broadcast videos, advertising, publishing and printing; survey and research for growth of enhanced sales and distribution structure for the culture and media industry; support for professional talents in the culture and media industry and expansion in support of better infrastructure, law and institutions.
- Media Policy Division
- Broadcasting & Advertising Division
- Publication & Printing Industry Division
Promotional Group for Asian Hub City of Culture
- Responsible for planning and execution of policies to create a culture-centered city; providing operational support for the committee for city construction; support for creating a foundation for cultural infrastructure of a culture-centered city and art promotion programs; creating and operating the National Asian Culture Center and facilitating the exchange and collaboration related to operating the culture center.
- Culture City Policy Division
- Culture City Development Division
- Culture Complex Planning Division
- Culture Complex Facility Division
- Cooperation Team for Operation of Culture Complex